Did you know that the Hawaiian language has only 7 consonants? That probably explains why their words sounds similar and sometimes even difficult to pronounce because of repetition of the consonants. These 7 consonants also describe why we all fall in love with Hawaii.
- Top of the list for me is the serene weather of Hawaii. It relaxes all your nerves.
- Then of course the lovely people of Hawaii and the way they welcome you.
- If you haven’t had Mai-tai drink, you must. There’s something to be said about having Mai-tai in Hawaii.
- Then there is the cultural aspect of the place. You will enjoy the hula dance as part of the luau festival and it will take you a different world altogether.
- If you are in Big Island, check out their koffee plantation, they are worth the visit.
- Last but not the least, if you get a chance, get up close and personal to the volcano stream in the Big Island, it is an experience in itself !!