In this digital fast paced world, quite often we need a reminder about healthy eating. It is not a bad idea to review your eating habits once in a while and make changes if required. You can even consult a nutritionist who can definitely help and give professional advice.
Here are a few things you can incorporate easily in your routine.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday. If possible, drink a couple of glasses of lukewarm water during the day.
- Watch your routine to ensure you are getting enough veggies and fruits. Add fruits to your breakfast or make a smoothie with your lunch.
- Add sprouted lentils in your meals for nutrition and added taste.
- Add avocado in your meals, it has a lot of benefits.
- Limit your caffeine intake.
Eat well, stay healthy and your skin will glow.