Let’s welcome Author Devika Primic and chat with her about her latest book.
- Welcome Devika. Tell us what inspired you to become a writer?
When I moved to a foreign country I started writing more and more each day. My knowledge of the Croatian language was poor and I had to stay focused on the English language, my first language. The whole experience allowed me to share some of my personal stories online.
- Please tell us briefly about your book and what motivated you to write it?
Herbs and Other Cures: Rare Herbal Healing is about the rarest of herbs from around the world. This includes some of the rarest African Herbal plants. My interest in writing about such herbs came about after my minor ailments healed through the use of herbal medicine. My extensive research had opened my mind to many avenues of herbal healing. I was keen to go another step forward and to introduce to readers about the rarest of herbal treatment from around the world.
- What is one thing you want readers to take away from your book?
I want readers to learn more from my book and to gain more perspective of the topic.
- What has been your most rewarding experience as an author?
To have my work published, read and for readers to have gained more knowledge on the topic provided.
- What advice do you have for an aspiring author?
My advice for an aspiring author is to be patient, persistent and positive on achieving their goal in the writing field.
Devika’s Book Link:
Social Media Links: