I am happy to host Author Stephanie Samson on my blog today. Lets talk to her about her latest book.
- Welcome Stephanie! Can you tell us briefly about your book and what inspired you to write it?
This book is filled with recipes for people who follow the Shred and Super Shred Diet. My inspiration comes from a few places.
I’ve always been a complete health freak and have always tried every diet that’s been brought to the market.
I soon realized I was good at making recipes for any given diet, because of my ability to cook and in depth knowledge. I also realized that I was spending a lot of money on each new diet book that came out, and there weren’t really many recipes being provided, so I had to come up with my own. I didn’t think this was fair for the average person who just wants to follow a diet and be given plenty of recipes so they can trust they are following the diet properly. So I started writing all of my recipes out and put them into categories depending on which diet they were for. I publish my books at a much cheaper price so people could follow the diets they wanted to without breaking the bank on books when they need the money for ingredients.
- That’s wonderful. I always say write with passion and purpose and your story is exactly that! What is one thing you want readers to take away from your book?
Enough recipes to follow the Shred and Super Shred diet for a month!
- How much research do you do for your books?
I wouldn’t call it research, but I do a lot of preparation. As I mentioned, I’m a complete health freak and I try every new diet that comes out. My preparation is mainly to see if the diet works and to see if I like it and would recommend it to anyone.
- That’s great and I’m sure your readers will appreciate your recommendations. What has been your most rewarding experience as an author?
The messages I’ve had from people telling me how much my recipes have helped them to stick with their diet and achieve their goals.
- Excellent! Do you have any book-marketing tip you want to share with your fellow authors?
Network with other authors. I personally learn most when I talk with other like-minded people, and I’ve learnt so much about publishing and writing by joining groups and talking with people.
That’s a great advice, I too am a fan of networking. You learn so much from others. Good luck with your books!
Stephanie’s Book Link: Amazon.com
Social Media Links: