I just watched the second (April 24th) episode of The Kapil Sharma Show and loved it! I am a fan of Kapil Sharma brand of humor and the new show is very refreshing with new, interesting and creatively funny characters. There are some similarities with the previous show, Comedy Nights with Kapil which the fans will find comforting such as Kapil’s monologue and Navjot Singh Sidhu’s shero-shayari. But the fans will also definitely appreciate the changes that have been made in the new show. Kapil’s monologue had always been the USP of the show and it was really nice to see that continue. His delivery and connect with the common man is endearing.
Here are a few highlights of the new show:
- Sunil Grover has surpassed all his previous characters as Dr. Mashoor. He is hilarious, adventurous and quite clever with his comic timing.
- Rochelle Rao is amazingly cute as a nurse, a great addition to the show!
- Suresh Menon is a very refreshing addition and is extremely talented. I loved his character.
- Kapil’s nani played by Ali Asgar is very adorable. His getup & mannerism is hilarious and has lot of physicality in his humor.
- Sumona, Chandan and Kiku did a fine job and I expect they will keep surprising us in the future episodes.
I laughed big time and realized how much I had missed these people for the past three months. Great to have Kapil Sharma and his team back!