I often get bored of cooking the same sabjis for lunch/dinner and am actively looking for variety in food. Recently I had corn-capsicum sabji in a restaurant and ventured to try my own version of it. In the restaurant, I believe it was more of a curry vegetable but I made it dry and it turned out reasonably good!
- Corn kernel (one can)
- One green bell pepper
- sweet peppers
- onions, tomatoes, garlic and ginger
- Saute grated onions, garlic, ginger and tomato in a little bit of oil for a couple of minutes.
- Add your favorite masalas (haldi, mirch, dhania, garam masala & kitchen king masala) and stir for a minute or so.
- Mix in the cut peppers and drained corn and add salt.
- Let it cook on medium flame for ten minutes or until all the veggies are cooked properly.
- Optionally garnish with coriander and enjoy with roti or naan!